I have a number of plays at various stages of development. The latest…
Full length – 3 Roles: 2F 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
Estranged brothers come together as one of them battles cancer, the other addiction.
A number of workshops have taken place, directed by Peter Newling, featuring Daniel O’Kane and Liam O’Kane. To view the workshops.
1F – monologue – 10 mins (2019)
ANNIE HOVACK, sassy, gobby, trapped, mean, kind, and super fucking smart has just been arrested. So, maybe not that smart?
1M – Monologue – 10 mins (2020)
Bisto, arrested for punching his Father, at his Father’s funeral, justifies his arrest while he waits for his mug shot.
- One of six plays selected for PlaySix Festival, 2020 – Dir: Carl Whiteside
- ‘Beneath the Surface‘ Turn Point Theatre, London, 2020
- Selected for Short Works Series, Wyndham Theatre, 2020
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers – world premiere St Kilda Film Festival and various festivals worldwide.
- Nominated ‘Best Screenplay’ Maverick Movie Awards, LA
Be Someone Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 2019 – featuring – Nicki Davy, Simon Cove and Amy Halliday, directed by Leni Murphy
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK – 2019
One Act – 3F 4M (various ages)
Seven arrests, seven mug shots, seven reasons why.
In development as play and web series.
Full Length 5F 5M (various ages)
A military wives birthday celebration spirals into chaos as accusations and paranoia escalate during a communications blackout with their deployed husbands. Expecting the worst, the women fear the NOK – next of Kin, knock at the door.
Yorky, a soldier, medically discharged from a tour of Northern Ireland, back living at home, is persuaded by his veteran grandfather, Buster, to steal the family car and drive them to France for the D-Day Anniversary after Buster is banned from attending.
Set during the 90’s Britain and the political shift and Brit Pop, Yorky in the darkest days of PTSD and Buster, knowing this is his last chance, embark on a grandfather and grandson journey. Chased by the police and televised, Yorky and Buster become local heroes. But can they make it?
For further information please do get in-touch.
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE