I have a number of plays at various stages of development. The latest…
BROTHERS, directed by Peter Newling, featuring Daniel O’Kane and produced by Little Red Fox Productions is scheduled to run later 2021/22.
STRAWBERRY is published with Australian Plays and is available to purchase and license.
ROCKET is 1 of 20 pieces selected for WOMEN of VOICES, 2o2o, Sydney. PUNCHED has been selected for PlaySix Festival 2020 and Short Works Series 2o20 at Wyndham Theatre
Full length – 3 Roles: 2F 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
1F – monologue – 10 mins (2019)
ANNIE HOVACK, sassy, gobby, trapped, mean, kind, and super fucking smart has just been arrested. So, maybe not that smart?
1M – Monologue – 10 mins (2020)
Bisto, arrested for punching his Father, at his Father’s funeral, justifies his arrest while he waits for his mug shot.
- One of six plays selected for PlaySix Festival, 2020 – Dir: Carl Whiteside
- ‘Beneath the Surface‘ Turn Point Theatre, London, 2020
- Selected for Short Works Series, Wyndham Theatre, 2020
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers – world premiere St Kilda Film Festival and various festivals worldwide.
- Nominated ‘Best Screenplay’ Maverick Movie Awards, LA
Be Someone Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 2019 – featuring – Nicki Davy, Simon Cove and Amy Halliday, directed by Leni Murphy
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK – 2019
One Act – 3F 4M (various ages)
Seven arrests, seven mug shots, seven reasons why.
A soldier, medically discharged from a tour of Northern Ireland, is persuaded by his veteran grandfather to steal a car and drive them to France for the D-Day Anniversary.
Status – in development.
For further information please do get in-touch.
THE BOY IS MINE
One ACT – 1M, 1F
Ella and Martin’s idyllic marriage unravels when a letter arrives from the son they gave up for adoption.
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE