- Licence by Andrew Mills – JAB Management.
Full length – 2 ACT – 3 Roles: 2F 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother, until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers
1F – monologue – 5-6 mins (2019)
ANNIE HOVACK, 30, she’s sassy, gobby, trapped, mean, kind, and super fucking smart.
Annie justifies her arrest while she waits for her mug shot.
- Selected for Madwomen Monologues, Baggage Productions (2019) – Director Lucy Norton
Be Someone. Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 2019 – featuring – Nicki Davy, Simon Cove and Amy Halliday, directed by Leni Murphy
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK – 2019
1M – monologue – 5-6 mins (2019)
Bisto, handcuffed and bleeding waiting for his mugshot, relives the final moments leading up to his arrest.
In Development – theatre
Full length – in dev. (2020)
A high-spirited military wives Friday night ‘fuck-a-ware’ party is thrown into disarray when they learn of a communications blackout with their husbands in Afghanistan. As they wait, tension grows, and this once close group of friends start to turn on each other as the fear of the unknown escalates.
The Latchkey Kids
Full length musical – in dev.
The children of Tinker Row attempt to rebuild their street during the London Blitz so their dads can find their way home.
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE