More info on Strawberry World Premiere.
Full length – 3 Roles: 2F 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
Licence by Andrew Mills – JAB Management.
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers
1F – monologue – 5-6 mins (2019)
ANNIE HOVACK, sassy, gobby, trapped, mean, kind, and super fucking smart has just been arrested. So, maybe not that smart?
- Selected for Madwomen Monologues, Baggage Productions (2019) – Director Lucy Norton
Be Someone. Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 2019 – featuring – Nicki Davy, Simon Cove and Amy Halliday, directed by Leni Murphy
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK – 2019
In Development – theatre
Full length – in dev. (2020)
A high-spirited military wive’s Friday night ‘wine o’clock’ is thrown into disarray when they learn of a communications blackout with their husbands in Afghanistan. Tension builds, and they start to turn on each other as the fear of the unknown escalates.
The Latchkey Kids
Full length musical – in dev.
The children of Tinker Row attempt to rebuild their street during the London Blitz, so their fathers who are away fighting, can find their way home.
Full length (one act). 2020
Workshop Dec, 2019
Estranged brothers come together as one battles cancer, the other addiction.
Fearing death and what’s been left unspoken, the brothers retrace their dysfunctional childhood and the night that turned their world and, once tight brotherly relationship, upside down.
One act – 3F 4M (various ages)
Seven arrests, seven mug shots. Seven reasons why.
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE