-I have number of TV, film, and theatre projects at various stages of development. Below are a few examples. If you would like to view my writers CV and full portfolio you can contact me HERE
TV Pilot and series BIBLE available upon request
6 x 60′ Drama
More information soon.
Feature, episodes and series pitch available upon request.
Episodes available upon request.
2 x 60′ – Period Drama
When Lauren’s husband crosses the picket line she has to defend her family and home when she finds herself ostracised from the community and labelled a scab.
Visual Storyboards HERE
Full length – 2 ACT – 3 Roles: 2W 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother, until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers is currently in post-production – due for release 2018.
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 25th Feb, 2019
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK
Be Someone Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
Half of Me (2019) Directed by Katrina Mathers, Choo Choo Productions
Half of Her (2019) Directed by Harry Anderson (co-writer Rowan Howard), Choo Choo Productions
All of Me (2019) Directed by Lee McClenaghan, Choo Choo Productions
Crash Test Divorce (2017) Directed by Dana Newell, Screen Australia Guide
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE