I have number of TV, film and theatre projects at various stages of development. Below are just a few examples. If you would like to view my writers CV and full portfolio, shout out HERE or read all ABOUT IT
When Molly’s school loans her a camera to film her final weeks at school before moving overseas, she sets about to use the camera to persuade her family to stay.
Filming family and friends, Molly discovers she’s not the only one struggling with change and starts to use her camera help.
Children’s TV 30′
Episode ONE – War Child available on request.
Wish Upon a Star
6 x 60′ Drama
A family run fancy dress shop ‘Wish Upon a Star’ struggles to stay afloat while their hired costumes change lives.
Pilot and Pitch available upon request.
2 x 60′ – Period Drama
When Lauren’s husband crosses the picket line she has to defend her family and home when she finds herself ostracised from the community and labelled a scab.
Episodes available upon request.
Full length – 2 ACT – 3 Roles: 2W 1M
Teenager Tabs plans to spend the summer with her estranged mother, until the discovery of the truth has Tabs trying to find her way home.
- Selected for as one of six plays for the PlaySix festival – performed at the Gasworks, Melbourne, featuring Melanie Madrigali, directed by Alicia Benn-Lawler.
- Reached the final round of Reboot theatre submission.
- Reached the final round of Canal Shorts.
- The film version, featuring Lee McClenaghan and directed by Katrina Mathers is currently in post-production – due for release 2019.
Half of Me
1 Role – Female, Monologue – 20 mins
Helen attempts to justify the abandonment of her daughter Tabs when she discovers a letter from Tabs post marked two years ago.
- Selected for ADP ‘Script Aloud’ (Manchester UK) produced script reading – 25th Feb, 2019
- Shortlisted (7%) Supernova 8 Festival of One Act Plays, Bench Theatre, UK
Be Someone Today
ONE ACT – 3 Roles – 35-45 mins
Three connected lives are separately impacted by the destructive actions of one person.
A ‘talking head’ trilogy of films based on my stage play ‘Strawberry’.
Half of Me
A mother finds a letter from her daughter postmarked nearly two years ago.
Directed by Katrina Mathers
Half of Her
A father is conflicted as to whether he should forward a letter to his teenage daughter.
Directed by Harry Anderson
All of Me
Teenager, Tabs, deliberates on opening a letter she’s waited over two years to arrive.
Directed by Lee McClenaghan
If you would like to discuss any of the above titles you can contact me HERE